Different sh@des of my l!fe ...
Wednesday 15 August 2012

Birthday Gift of "WORDS"



"Childhood memories are delighful with colorful friends ", And i am so lucky that god blessed me with a friend like you ... 
Today 16th Aug  ,It is  indeed a very special day for me because my friend were born .. YUP finally i am going to capure my childhood memories in few lines ... 


Here is .. Few lines just for you ... my friend 




Hey , Happy B'day to my Dear-est friend Deepshikha
Amaging time we Both spend
when i go into a flash !!

Today , I am Recalling
Amazing memories of childhood
each laughter ,gossips of flashbook !!

 Uff ,Recalling That major fighting
when you ingnored me and,
went away  on  your fatichar Bi- cycle :P

Remembering, How  smartly i gave your name in duty .
nd very Surreptitiously ,
Meenakshi  and you arrange the money  for clucha -cholle nd softy :).

Remembering,your so called "love" for "Geeta MANDIR"
Especially , on every tuesday!
and your special activity on that day :P

Remembering,your each tourcher on me 
from  white hairband to my blue scaff :(
Always makes me laugh when i go into a flash!!

Remembering, Best time of english coaching
WORDs of  "FARAZ KARO ,"Serial essays of meenakshi ,nd special word of " KISHTI "
ahh ..enjoyable time with full of masti !!

At the end ,i am wishing you   Happy B'day in light of moon !!
May this year , you find your caring life partner
very soon !!

And yes REMEMER ....This post is just for you , Direct from heart
Must say ,my 'Childhood Picture' is incomplete without you 
Now smile because i am always with you nd i love you .......




3 Smiles ...:):

Amrit Sinha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great song for your friend :-)

Anu ~*~ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday to her ..!!
Lovely gift you given to your friend ...
Your follower ...:)

Post a Comment